|Attack Type||Ranged(600 range)|
|20 + 2.75|
|20 + 2.50|
|50 + 3.75|
Enel is an intelligence hero from the One Piece universe.
Enel was the former "God" of Skypiea and the main antagonist of the Skypiea Arc, as well as the major antagonist of the Sky Island Saga.
He is the wielder of Goro Goro no Mi fruit, a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into electricity at will, making the user a Lightning Human (雷人間 Kaminari Ningen).
Pros and Cons Edit
- Excellent scaling(Always try to stack intelligence by buying intelligence items or intelligence tomes)
- Very strong mid-late game
- Incredible AoE damage
- Global presence(Mamaragan)
- Some abilities needs channelling(Vari) or charging(Raigo) for long time
- Not very easy to play
- Very weak early game
- Lightning warp disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Cannot be cast while rooted.
- Does not teleport for the full distance when targeting closer than its max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, Enel will blink for the max distance towards the targeted point.
- Instantly damages enemies on the targeted area upon cast.
- Each bolt deals 150 + (2 x Total Intelligence), when maxed this ability deals total 900 + (12 x Total Intelligence) to an stationary enemy.
- Bolts rain down in 0.3 second intervals.
- This ability buffs Enel's auto-attack immensely.
- Buff is lost when duration ends or Enel dies.
- Enel channels for 2 seconds when this ability is cast, after that deals full damage to all enemies within 1200 AoE instantly.
- Hard crowd control effects or move command stops channeling, puts ability in cooldown.
AoE Radius: 1000/1200/1400/1600/1800
Duration: 15 seconds
Chance of being struck on auto-attack: 8/11/14/17/20%
Chance of being struck on spell cast: 30/35/40/45/50%
Damage of each bolt: 2.5 x Total Intelligence
Damage Type: Pure
- This ability puts a debuff on all enemy heroes on the map(including brewmasters), which gives a chance them to be struck by a bolt of lightining that deals heavy damage.
- Even if Enel dies, this debuff stays on the enemies for the full duration.
AoE Radius: 2400
Spell preperation duration: 12 seconds
Self heal per second: %2 of max HP
Thundercloud disappear distance: 800
Damage: 30/32.5/35/37.5/40 x Total Intelligence
Damage Type: Magical
- By casting this ability, Enel start charging a huge thundercloud on this current position. Thundercloud becomes bigger over time. After 12 seconds, it deals full damage to all enemies within 2400 AoE instantly.
- Enel can move, cast abilities, use items and attack enemies while charging the cloud. However if Enel dies before the charge duration ends or Enel gets away from the cloud for a certain distance(800 range), thundercloud disappears dealing no damage at all.
|Bleach vs One Piece Reborn|